- February 16, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Telephone Consumer Protection Act: What You Need to Know About the New Requirements
- February 17, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Overseeing Credit Union Performance: The Role of Audit
- February 21st, 2016 - February 25th, 2016: CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
- February 24, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Construction to Permanent Lending Compliance with CFPB Rules: Including TRID Changes
- March 3, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): How to Complete & File UCC-1 Financing Statements
- March 8, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Credit Reporting Guidelines, Rules & Best Practices: FCRA & FACT Act
- March 10th, 2016 - March 12th, 2016: Georgia Credit Union Executives Association
- March 15, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Auditing for TRID Compliance: Safe Harbor Expires February 1, 2016
- March 16, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Flood Insurance Compliance Update & FAQs
- March 22, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): The CFPB's Four Ds of Fair Lending: Deceptive Marketing, Debt Traps, Dead Ends & Discrimination
Welcome to your Georgia Credit Union Affiliates InfoSight.
InfoSight is your first stop when searching for compliance answers. Think of it as an online compliance manual at your fingertips, containing federal and Georgia-specific content that is accurate, concise and detailed on a wide range of topics and issues.
There are easy-to-read compliance summaries, checklists for compliance, direct links to laws and regulations, frequently asked questions, and links to additional important resources including CUNA's on-line compliance resource "E-Guide."
Visit the site often, as the number of topics and information posted will expand over time. In the future you will find even more tools, including procedures, added detailed analysis of specific topics and more!
For issues and questions concerning InfoSight, please contact: Michele Barre at (770) 476-9625 or (800) 768-4282, ext. 3455
Click Here for two introductory videos that help explain InfoSight and how to use it.