- June 26th, 2016 - June 29th, 2016: America's Credit Union Conference
- June 29, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Understanding FCRA Permissible Purposes in Obtaining Credit Reports
- July 7, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Your Borrower Has Died: Actions to Take, Mistakes to Avoid
- July 10th, 2016 - July 13th, 2016: Southeast Regional Director's Conference
- July 12, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Board Oversight & Responsibility for ACH Risk
- July 13, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Manufactured & Mobile Home Lending Standards & Eligibility: Origination, Underwriting & Loan Closing
- July 14, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Call Report Preparation for New Preparers & Reviewers
- July 19, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Advanced Collection Concepts, Compliance & Risks
- July 20, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Analyzing & Managing Escrow Accounts for Overages, Deficiencies & Delinquencies
- July 21, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Countdown to Same-Day ACH: Deadline September 23, 2016
Welcome to your Georgia Credit Union Affiliates InfoSight.
InfoSight is your first stop when searching for compliance answers. Think of it as an online compliance manual at your fingertips, containing federal and Georgia-specific content that is accurate, concise and detailed on a wide range of topics and issues.
There are easy-to-read compliance summaries, checklists for compliance, direct links to laws and regulations, frequently asked questions, and links to additional important resources including CUNA's on-line compliance resource "E-Guide."
Visit the site often, as the number of topics and information posted will expand over time. In the future you will find even more tools, added detailed analysis of specific topics and more!
Recent Content Updates!
- May 2016 - The Member Business Lending Summary was updated to include information on the NCUA regulatory change related to Personal Guarantees that became effective on May 13.
- May 2016 - The topics, checklists, FAQs and other content in the Advertising Channel have all been reviewed and the following changes have been made:
For issues and questions concerning InfoSight, please contact: Compliance Services at (770) 476-9625 or (800) 768-4282
Click Here for two introductory videos that help explain InfoSight and how to use it.