- June 7, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Hiring in the Digital Age: What Every HR Manager Needs to Know About Social Media
- June 8, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Federal Government ACH Payments, Reclamations & Garnishments
- June 9, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): FFIEC Cyber Security Risk Assessments: Recent Findings & Recommended Actions
- June 10th, 2016 - June 17th, 2016: Southeast CUNA Management School
- June 16, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): ACH Rules for Deceased Accountholders & Federal Government Payments
- June 21, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): The Growing Scope of Vendor Management: Business Continuity, Cyber Security, Contract Negotiation &
- June 22, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Privacy Notice Compliance: Content & Delivery
- June 23, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Legal Aspects of HELOCs: Disclosures, Advertising, Termination, Credit Line Reduction & More
- June 26th, 2016 - June 29th, 2016: America's Credit Union Conference
- June 28, 2016 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM): Developing a Sound Appraisal Management Program
Welcome to your Georgia Credit Union Affiliates InfoSight.
InfoSight is your first stop when searching for compliance answers. Think of it as an online compliance manual at your fingertips, containing federal and Georgia-specific content that is accurate, concise and detailed on a wide range of topics and issues.
There are easy-to-read compliance summaries, checklists for compliance, direct links to laws and regulations, frequently asked questions, and links to additional important resources including CUNA's on-line compliance resource "E-Guide."
Visit the site often, as the number of topics and information posted will expand over time. In the future you will find even more tools, including procedures, added detailed analysis of specific topics and more!
For issues and questions concerning InfoSight, please contact: Compliance Services at (770) 476-9625 or (800) 768-4282
Click Here for two introductory videos that help explain InfoSight and how to use it.